Digital Marketing Analyst
Growth marketing. Demand generation.
About The Role
Are you a digital marketer who is passionate about making a real difference?
Are you experienced enough to move fast, but hungry to learn more?
Are you looking to work in a fast-paced environment, with other experienced digital marketers?
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing analyst to support our digital marketing agency. Your responsibilities will include tracking online marketing trends for multiple clients, collecting and analyzing data, developing campaign strategies, optimizing and reporting online campaign performance, and communicating with clients. To be successful as a digital marketing analyst at iExcel, you should have strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies. A top-notch digital marketing analyst should also have excellent analytical skills, be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
If you feel you are a great fit, we’d like to hear from you!
*NOTE* — The following is an opportunity for flexible, part-time work. Please DO NOT APPLY if you are only looking for full-time employment. This is also a remote position.
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Analyzing key metrics and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Excel, DataBox, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Work directly with accomplished, funded technology startups from across the world.
- Make real decisions with your digital management and campaigns. Make a real impact.
- Invaluable experience → software usage, client access, various projects, ROI metrics
- Develop new skills
- Maintain a flexible schedule (part-time work, remote)
- Have fun while you make a difference!
- You will be seen!
- You will work remotely and on your own schedule, though we require a minimum commitment of 5 hours a week. If you have more time available, please let us know.
- Our preferred in-house tools are Asana, Slack, Zoom, Gmail. All team members are expected to use these tools and be responsive and communicative through them.
How To Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a paragraph about why you’re interested in iExcel and this position.
iExcel is a digital marketing agency, passionate about driving growth and tangible results for brands and entrepreneurs. We are based in the Washington DC area.
iExcel provides consulting, education, strategy, execution, and ongoing management of these digital marketing services: Search Advertising, Social Advertising, SEO, Social Media, Cold Outreach, Website Conversion Optimization, Marketing Automation & CRM, Analytics.
iExcel is led by Chris Rodriguez, who has worked with over 30 startups across all tiers of funding (Seed to Series E), generating brand awareness, website traffic, signups, downloads, and most importantly customers and revenue. His data-driven approach to marketing is industry-agnostic and heavily influenced by “lean startup” (test, then build) and “growth hacking” (user acquisition + retention, conversion optimization, repeatability). Chris has helped grow 2 startups to acquisition (Speek, numberFire), 1 startup to growth equity (Phone2Action), and 1 startup to the INC 500 list (Contactually). He has been recognized by GrowthHackerTV as one of the top 200 experts on startup growth.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com